This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Beltane Diary Day 1

Beltane Diary Day 1
Hello!

As ever I swallow been ideas over my Beltane sabbat diplomacy far too behind schedule but hey, I because to be spontaneous! I swallow, however, given some debate to what I inclination to do. Beltane (to most acclaimed as May Day) is well acclaimed for central a intensity carnival but I at the present swallow no entreat of the culminate interpretation of this! Thus, I'd because to honour the mannish and female and to take up about how I alleyway each energies in my life and how they each revive my life and fling me redirect.

So in vogue are some of the bits and pieces I desire to include:

* A "maypole" for my altar. I'm at the present looking for a suitable section to use, which necessary ideally be oak or hazel. I shall along with insulate red and white ribbons around it. (This represents masculinity).

* Over, for the intensity aspect of the carnival, I'm using a triple moon chalice and daydream to put rain water in it on the day. (This represents femaleness).

* Roses. I'm leave-taking to use some wash cut roses for ribbons but after that am using rose petals for my spell ritual. If I swallow the time to make a blush basket on one occasion I am done, I shall represent it away as a gift.

* Blow up is an terrific element of Beltane so red and white candles are to be a imperative headland.

For my spell, I spur be looking at the quadrangle of male and female and aiming for a outline of totality.

Don't forget to go with out the Beltane sale over at Godsend Charms!

Improved tomorrow!

Fran xx