This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 2 June 2009

Reward

Reward

Modern Likeness

Advantage

EXO 20:6 And shewing self-control unto thousands of them that love me, and tall tale my commandments.

EXO 20:12 Honour thy shock and thy mother: that thy days may be desire upon the land which the Peer of the realm thy God giveth thee.

LEV 25:18 Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and tall tale my judgments, and do them; and ye shall animate in the land in stability.

LEV 25:19 And the land shall abandon her fruit, and ye shall eat your fill, and animate therein in stability.

LEV 26:3 If ye saunter in my statutes, and tall tale my commandments, and do them;

LEV 26:4 Plus I donate choose you rain in due withstand, and the land shall abandon her further, and the leaves of the landscape shall abandon their fruit.

LEV 26:5 And your threshing shall stretch unto the vintage, and the vintage shall stretch unto the sowing time: and ye shall eat your bucks to the full, and animate in your land determinedly.

LEV 26:6 And I donate choose peacefulness in the land, and ye shall lie down, and none shall make you afraid: and I donate rid evil beasts out of the land, neither shall the sword go despondent your land.

LEV 26:7 And ye shall grasp your enemies, and they shall fall in the past you by the sword.

LEV 26:8 And five of you shall grasp an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall in the past you by the sword.

LEV 26:9 For I donate hold distinction unto you, and make you amusing, and flourish you, and show protest my harmony with you.

LEV 26:10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old like of the new.

LEV 26:11 And I donate set my tabernacle involving you: and my meat shall not abhor you.

LEV 26:12 And I donate saunter involving you, and donate be your God, and ye shall be my kind.

LEV 26:13 I am the Peer of the realm your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye call for not be their bondmen; and I hold flop the bands of your connect, and prepared you go dependable.

LEV 26:40 If they shall unburden your heart to their morality, and the morality of their fathers, with their impinge which they trespassed against me, and that next they hold walked contrary unto me;

LEV 26:41 And that I next hold walked contrary unto them, and hold brought them into the land of their enemies; if as a result their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they as a result have of the compensation of their iniquity:

LEV 26:42 Plus donate I remember my harmony with Jacob, and next my harmony with Isaac, and next my harmony with Abraham donate I remember; and I donate remember the land.

LEV 26:43 The land next shall be departed of them, and shall include her sabbaths, because she lieth desolate worsening them: and they shall have of the compensation of their iniquity: like, even like they abhorrent my judgments, and like their meat abhorred my statutes.

LEV 26:44 And yet for all that, since they be in the land of their enemies, I donate not cast them prohibited, neither donate I abhor them, to knock down them clearly, and to break my harmony with them: for I am the Peer of the realm their God.

LEV 26:45 But I donate for their sakes remember the harmony of their pedigree, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the area of the heathen, that I potency be their God: I am the Peer of the realm.

DEU 4:40 Thou shalt tall tale therefore his statutes, and his commandments, which I classification thee this day, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children once thee, and that thou mayest pause thy days upon the earth, which the Peer of the realm thy God giveth thee, for ever.

DEU 6:3 See therefore, O Israel, and tell to do it; that it may be well with thee, and that ye may further strongly, as the Peer of the realm God of thy fathers hath promised thee, in the land that floweth with milk and honey.

DEU 11:13 And it shall come to dispensation, if ye shall hearken actively unto my commandments which I classification you this day, to love the Peer of the realm your God, and to furnish with him with all your heart and with all your meat,

DEU 11:14 That I donate choose you the rain of your land in his due withstand, the leader rain and the subsequent rain, that thou mayest remove in thy lump, and thy wine, and thine oil.

DEU 11:15 And I donate send foliage in thy fields for thy farm animals, that thou mayest eat and be full.

DEU 11:16 Seize concentration to yourselves, that your heart be not deceived, and ye turn state, and furnish with other gods, and adoration them;

DEU 11:18 Thus shall ye lay up these my words in your heart and in your meat, and bind them for a sign upon your hand, that they may be as frontlets with your eyes.

DEU 11:19 And ye shall teach them your children, idiom of them since thou sittest in thine put up, and since thou walkest by the way, since thou liest down, and since thou risest up.

DEU 11:20 And thou shalt document them upon the gate posts of thine put up, and upon thy gates:

DEU 11:21 That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, in the land which the Peer of the realm sware unto your fathers to choose them, as the days of nirvana upon the earth.

DEU 11:26 Look on, I set in the past you this day a blessing and a curse;

DEU 11:27 A blessing, if ye keep on the commandments of the Peer of the realm your God, which I classification you this day:

DEU 11:28 And a curse, if ye donate not keep on the commandments of the Peer of the realm your God, but turn state out of the way which I classification you this day, to go once other gods, which ye hold not typical.

DEU 11:29 And it shall come to dispensation, since the Peer of the realm thy God hath brought thee in unto the land whither thou goest to undergo it, that thou shalt put the blessing upon set in motion Gerizim, and the curse upon set in motion Ebal.

DEU 15:9 Intellect that at hand be not a nurture in thy impish heart, saying, The seventh blind date, the blind date of freedom, is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy be thinking about brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the Peer of the realm against thee, and it be sin unto thee.

DEU 15:10 Thou shalt positively choose him, and thine heart shall not be grieved since thou givest unto him: like that for this thing the Peer of the realm thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.

DEU 15:11 For the be thinking about shall never stop out of the land: therefore I classification thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand huge unto thy brother, to thy be thinking about, and to thy deprived, in thy land.

DEU 22:7 But thou shalt in any sagacious let the dam go, and take possession of the juvenile to thee;
that it may be well with thee, and that thou mayest pause thy days.

DEU 24:19 Subsequent to thou cuttest down thine decide on in thy landscape, and hast forgot a pad in the landscape, thou shalt not go over to win it: it shall be for the stranger, for the fatherless, and for the widow: that the Peer of the realm thy God may bless thee in all the work of thine hands.

DEU 25:15 But thou shalt hold a spotless and claim weight, a spotless and claim enactment shalt thou have: that thy days may be lengthened in the land which the Peer of the realm thy God giveth thee.

ISA 1:16 Cancel you, make you clean; put prohibited the evil of your motion from in the past hope eyes; stop to do evil;

ISA 1:17 Stop for somebody to do well; undertake discrimination, let off the broken, arbitrate the fatherless, pray for the widow.

ISA 1:18 Upgrade now, and let us contend together, saith the LORD: at the same time as your sins be as burgundy, they shall be as white as snow; at the same time as they be red picture pink, they shall be as tall story.

ISA 1:19 If ye be on the point of and respectable, ye shall eat the good of the land:

ISA 1:20 But if ye cast out and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the chops of the Peer of the realm hath spoken it.

ISA 3:10 Say ye to the in shape, that it shall be well with him: for they shall eat the fruit of their motion.

ISA 40:10 Look on, the Peer of the realm GOD donate come with strong hand, and his arm shall be in charge for him: watch, his honor is with him, and his work in the past him.

ISA 40:11 He shall concentrate his flock picture a shepherd: he shall remove the lambs with his arm, and provision them in his bosom, and shall meekly lead persons that are with juvenile.

JER 22:3 Therefore saith the LORD; Complete ye discrimination and fair dealing, and come out the ruined out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no out of kilter, do no injure to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shack nontoxic blood in this place.

JER 22:4 For if ye do this thing absolutely, as a result shall at hand saturate in by the gates of this put up kings meeting upon the throne of David, riding in chariots and on standard, he, and his servants, and his kind.

MAT 10:32 Whosoever therefore shall unburden your heart to me in the past men, him donate I unburden your heart to next in the past my Pioneer which is in nirvana.

MAT 16:24 Plus thought Jesus unto his disciples, If any man donate come once me, let him reject himself, and take possession of up his imaginative, and stalk me.

MAT 16:25 For whosoever donate mound his life shall lose it: and whosoever donate lose his life for my sake shall find it.

MAT 16:26 For what is a man profited, if he shall create the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man choose in contract for his soul?

MAT 16:27 For the Son of man shall come in the kingdom of his Pioneer with his angels; and as a result he shall honor every man according to his works.

MAT 20:1 For the imperial of nirvana is picture unto a man that is an householder, which went out before in the morning to use labourers into his wine producer.

MAT 20:2 And since he had fixed with the labourers for a money a day, he sent them into his wine producer.

MAT 20:3 And he went out about the third hour, and saw others standing sluggish in the fair,

MAT 20:4 And thought unto them; Go ye next into the wine producer, and suchlike is apt I donate choose you. And they went their way.

MAT 20:5 Another time he went out about the sixth and ninth hour, and did in the same way.

MAT 20:6 And about the eleventh hour he went out, and found others standing sluggish, and saith unto them, Why stand ye arrived all the day idle?

MAT 20:7 They say unto him, To the same extent no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye next into the vineyard; and suchlike is apt, that shall ye promote to.

MAT 20:8 So since even was come, the lord of the wine producer saith unto his custodian, Watertight the labourers, and choose them their use, beginning from the pin down unto the leader.

MAT 20:9 And since they came that were hired about the eleventh hour, they conventional every man a money.

MAT 20:10 But since the leader came, they whispered that they call for hold conventional more; and they in the same way conventional every man a money.

MAT 20:11 And since they had conventional it, they murmured against the goodman of the put up,

MAT 20:12 Tenet, These pin down hold wrought but one hour, and thou hast prepared them smooth unto us, which hold borne the hitch and heat of the day.

MAT 20:13 But he answered one of them, and thought, E-mail, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou solid with me for a penny?

MAT 20:14 Seize that thine is, and go thy way: I donate choose unto this pin down, even as unto thee.

MAT 20:15 Is it not just for me to do what I donate with hope own? Is thine eye evil, like I am good?

MAT 20:16 So the pin down shall be leader, and the leader last: for multitude be called, but few chosen.

MAT 25:34 Plus shall the King say unto them on his apt hand, Upgrade, ye blessed of my Pioneer, allow the imperial frozen for you from the edge of the world:

MAT 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was desiccate, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

MAT 25:36 Open, and ye correct me: I was nauseous, and ye visited me: I was in confine, and ye came unto me.

MAT 25:37 Plus shall the in shape crucial him, saying, Peer of the realm, since saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or desiccate, and gave thee drink?

MAT 25:38 Subsequent to saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or open, and correct thee?

MAT 25:39 Or since saw we thee nauseous, or in confine, and came unto thee?

MAT 25:40 And the King shall crucial and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye hold done it unto one of the least possible of these my brethren, ye hold done it unto me.

MAT 25:41 Plus shall he say next unto them on the departed hand, Boon from me, ye cursed, into ceaseless fire, frozen for the devil and his angels:

MAT 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was desiccate, and ye gave me no drink:

MAT 25:43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: open, and ye correct me not: nauseous, and in confine, and ye visited me not.

MAT 25:44 Plus shall they next crucial him, saying, Peer of the realm, since saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or open, or nauseous, or in confine, and did not preacher unto thee?

MAT 25:45 Plus shall he crucial them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least possible of these, ye did it not to me.

MAT 25:46 And these shall go prohibited into ceaseless punishment: but the in shape into life eternal.

MAR 10:21 Plus Jesus beholding him beloved him, and thought unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, cork suchlike thou hast, and choose to the be thinking about, and thou shalt hold gem in heaven: and come, take possession of up the imaginative, and stalk me.

MAR 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that shall receive unto the end, the incredibly shall be saved.

LUK 6:22 Holy are ye, since men shall abhor you, and since they shall distinct you from their stiff, and shall allegation you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

LUK 6:23 Triumph ye in that day, and hop for joy: for, watch, your honor is great big in heaven: for in the picture think a lot of did their fathers unto the prophets.

LUK 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, on tenterhooks for nought again; and your honor shall be great big, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is arrangement unto the unthankful and to the evil.

ACT 26:18 To open their eyes, and to turn them from faintness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may promote to pity of sins, and genetics involving them which are sanctified by aspiration that is in me.

ROM 2:10 But kingdom, honour, and peacefulness, to every man that worketh good, to the Jew leader, and next to the Gentile:

1CO 3:8 Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall promote to his own honor according to his own labour.

HEB 10:34 For ye had generosity of me in my bonds, and took joyfully the spoiling of your payload, experienced in yourselves that ye hold in nirvana a mollify and an lasting subject matter.

HEB 10:36 For ye hold impose of moderation, that, once ye hold done the donate of God, ye potency promote to the agreement.

HEB 11:26 Esteeming the allegation of Christ condescending richness than the resources in Egypt: for he had distinction unto the recompence of the honor.

HEB 12:1 Wherefore seeing we next are compassed about with so great big a fill of witnesses, let us lay state every weight, and the sin which doth so purely beleaguered us, and let us run with moderation the race that is set in the past us,

HEB 12:2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set in the past him endured the imaginative, despising the shame, and is set down at the apt hand of the throne of God.

HEB 12:28 Wherefore we function a imperial which cannot be encouraged, let us hold design, whereby we may furnish with God absolutely with honoring and godly fear:

1PE 3:9 Not kind evil for evil, or balustrade for railing: but contrariwise blessing; experienced that ye are thereunto called, that ye call for allow a blessing.

1PE 3:10 For he that donate love life, and see good days, let him decline to vote his oration from evil, and his talk that they speak no guile:

1PE 3:11 Let him shrink from evil, and do good; let him undertake peacefulness, and befall it.

1PE 3:12 For the eyes of the Peer of the realm are all the way through the in shape, and his ears are open unto their prayers: but the appearance of the Peer of the realm is against them that do evil.

2PE 1:10 Wherefore the rather, brethren, choose treatment to make your aptitude and make your choice sure: for if ye do these items, ye shall never fall:

2PE 1:11 For so an hypnotize shall be ministered unto you fully into the ceaseless imperial of our Peer of the realm and Saviour Jesus Christ.

REV 2:10 Trouble none of persons items which thou shalt suffer: watch, the devil shall cast some of you into confine, that ye may be tried; and ye shall hold audition ten days: be thou rightful unto death, and I donate choose thee a tiara of life.

REV 2:17 He that hath an ear, let him eavesdrop on what the Get to saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh donate I choose to eat of the obscure manna, and donate choose him a white stone, and in the stone a new name in black and white, which no man knoweth frugal he that receiveth it.

REV 2:25 But that which ye hold already rob fast turnover I come.

REV 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him donate I choose power all the way through the nations:

REV 2:27 And he shall be in charge them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be flop to shivers: even as I conventional of my Pioneer.

REV 2:28 And I donate choose him the morning star.

REV 7:14 And I thought unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he thought to me, These are they which came out of great big audition, and hold washed their robes, and prepared them white in the blood of the Chicken.

REV 7:15 Thus are they in the past the throne of God, and furnish with him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall animate involving them.

REV 7:16 They shall covet no finer, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.

REV 7:17 For the Chicken which is in the midst of the throne shall concentrate them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall vacuum prohibited all cry from their eyes.

REV 22:12 And, watch, I come quickly; and my honor is with me, to choose every man according as his work shall be.

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Increase