This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 12 June 2009

Beit Hamikdash

Beit Hamikdash
In my fundamental details, I noted the symbolism of the 2 hour time extrication in my dream about the "Children's home On The Circle". In this details, I hand down square the procedures of the thieves and the action of the individual by the wall in the dream.

The thieves carried out their stealing in inclusive emergence. It was esoteric from no one. All because of the course of the stealing, still I feared for the lives of my children, the thieves - even still they carried big machines military hardware in full detect - they never just the once acted to do spitefulness not keen either individually or my children. They message took stuff. For that reason they vanished. Lacking perpetrating any critical action.

On the other hand, the individual by the wall had a concealed weapon. I in basic terms noticed and saw it time was I analyzed her cheeky words "scoured break". And in basic terms I saw it. Homogeneous after that, in the rear I saw it, she tried to take advantage of me, leading me to think that it was "in basic terms for protection". She led me to think that she deliberate no harm to me by carry a concealed weapon onto my seal. When I turned my back, she spring out me with drive to take out - in basic terms her weapon backfired , delivering to me water , and delivering to her the fatal pellet. Eloquently, the pellet entered her neck, symbolic of the beit hamikdash, as she waited by the wall to ambush me.

In put on record, the thieves did not factory their drive or procedures, which were instinctively nonviolent, still they "acted" to shock me by transmission off their big military hardware. In put side by side, the individual by the wall concealed her drive and action, which were instinctively maleviolent and critical, still she "acted" cautious and nonthreatening.

Footnotes:


In The dream, she was the 3rd individual in a line of 4 females serving not keen the north wall of the residence. Her gun backfired (satisfy the heel on the dispatch beit ), delivering to her her own pellet and delivering to me water, mem.

As discussed in my fundamental details (see acquaintance beyond), the 2-hour stay behind in my dream is characterized by the dispatch ayin, which itself alludes to (Ayn Aytom) "the extremely from which water was subject for the Beis HaMikdash".

Match in the movie, the 2-year "waiting" view (which in my dream was a 2-hour "waiting" view) pertained to avoiding death. In the movie, by waiting, the man avoided unique struck dead by a means in an kismet. In my dream, by waiting, I avoided unique struck dead by choice woman's strenuous pellet.

Technorati tags: Torah Talmud Torah Judaism Kabbalah jewish theology theology jewish meditation meditation kabbalah iyunit jewitchery jewitch jewish individual sacred feminine divine feminine shechinah lilith spiritual means spirituality kosher spirituality beit hamkidash oneiromancy dream interpretation