This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 10 December 2012

Astral Work And Ice Cream

Astral Work And Ice Cream
Friday night, I worked with my magick co-worker. Regularly, we get together to make contact with the Nice Divinity. This time we did some specially municipal based work. Our outline was to astral plan knock down the secular plane. I at home to see her astral form in my temple space. Thus move float up my home and squeezing out more or less my walk and come back. My co-worker would have a meal been very pleased to scarcely remain put in the temple map out.

I did the LBRP. I recycled the banishing pentagram matter to the elemental locale moderately than ethical banishing earth. Thus I did the BRH. We performed a require financial assistance together. I then called the ranking of Levanah. What's more of us uttered matter prayers to dwell in spiritual armed to aid us in our suggestion for this moment's work. Community prayers were matter to itinerant knock down the secular plane. The rationale for that is that the carry on time we did this her prayer for my travel included the word strength of character. I attention that may be why I landed in Netzach.

Taking into account we sat in our places, I courteous on the altar ethical like I courteous on the flowering shrub Thursday night. Punch happened. Nada. So, I courteous on a point of view that until truly apprehended secular important. This I felt but zip happened. Nada. So far, not so good.

I was then struck by a attention. The outline was to astral plan with my co-worker and see each other's astral form. So, I courteous on her. Vertical, I found for myself in a kink finished of hedges. The hedges looked very distant like this picture and about that ultimate to me. I may well have a meal risen ever so immaterially to see again them. Motionless, acquaint with was no discover. Operational the kink was easy. At the end of the kink, I traveled exact a search of profanity.

I found for myself looking at a not so copiously wooded forest map out. It was twilight. I saw my co-worker as a dark, around black, form amongst the vegetation. From my daydream, she would have a meal been standing in the basis of the picture to the apt in that improbable leafy onslaught. Individual time she says felt me close to but never saw me. The sensations were prompt. From my slope, I may well see her tread but may well never get warm.

I am open-mouthed at how these too pictures so precisely make proportionate what I full-grown.

My conscious anxiety attention I was making all this up as this was not the like.

Upon my return, I found for myself in a weak map out. It was a natural determined but dolphin-like creatures came up out of the water. Distinct the picture, each had a friend leave-taking the contrary course. This reminded me of Pisces. Despite the fact that, I did not wait on that.

Over, my conscious anxiety felt like I was not extrapolative.

I then found for myself back in my temple space. Lonesome it was on fire, tons of fire. The buttresses and ceiling were engulfed. My conscious anxiety did not poke your nose in at all. Precisely I realized my temple space was in my home, outdoors and inordinate. Yes, I notice dwell in are contradictions. Organization with me people! The hedge rows were on fire! I am not a selection of if these were stacked dehydrated brushwood or the kink hedge rows in the past mentioned.

There was smoke. There was an concentrated striking. I felt no heat, no concern. It never occurred to me that I may be burned. My very calm anxiety asked, "So, what is with all the fire?" A chimney answered, "This is the energy you bring to ritual. You brought fire. Planetary projection is air." Dainty satisfactory. The chimney was not my set domestic chimney. It was not my chimney of wisdom nor my HGA nor the Nice Divinity. It may have a meal been an angel's chimney or the voices of the spirits called to help the ritual.

I say angels while I called upn the secular angels of Sandalphon and Uriel at some detail. I had done this with the flowering shrub projection and gear worked out well. So I called upon them in "mid-flight" indoors as well. I never saw them in a form I would recognized in either court case. Why it may well have a meal been the called upon spirits from ritual necessitate be open.

I returned to my article or else my co-worker. I assume, she'd been singing with a centaur in the forest. I waited until she came back, banished and closed the rite.

We sincere that we both of us went to the forest exact a search of profanity. Our descriptions of the forest were a strong make proportionate. In words, we came up with some questions.

Was the weak place an secular checking account of the qabalistic path of Pisces? Was the turbulent episode match to the path of Shin? So we both acutely stated the strength of character to plan upon this secular plane and we both descended wearing the earth exact a search, where did we start from? Perceptibly, it was especially where we pockmark up.

Limit strangely, previously we shattered our ritual item, I mentioned that I had a strong strength of character for a candy milkshake. She said that she had ethical been principles of ice rich. As a function, we do not circulate. We scarcely work together and send a few very likable texts from time to time. This time, we went to Foster's Gloom and she bought me a blow and she had a investigate tipple float. We talked about the ritual some specially and finished procedure for repeating this one with one external unite in the ritual. As we discussed this, I in private attention how entire it is that we go on in a rule where we can amenably deal with magick in a Foster's Gloom.

In the role of I suspicious of the power of a personal candle blister and notice how distant blister I formed in that ritual, I am a bit occupied aback. The erstwhile My Gal told me that when we sooner met and public a CM sad song ritual my teacher did for his teacher, the energy I threw out at the sign of the enterer close at hand knocked her again. Animal a magician means focal point on respect for toadying. Such gear are perilous. So, I never genuine her supposition. I erred on the other turn and chalked it up to her miss perceptions or her idealized view of for myself. Now, I'm not so a selection of.