This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Meditation July 2013

Meditation July 2013
After a suggested 30 minute preparatory meditation, let us all unite into a state of perfect Oneness Consciousness, focalizing on the Joy of sharing together this moment of pure Bliss, aware that through our awakened sense of Divine Oneness the entire Creation is experiencing Itself, revelling in Its exquisite aliveness, and sensing the Omnipotent Presence of Creator Source flowing through All That Is. Let us also remain keenly aware, throughout these blessed moments of tingling grace and ecstasy, that the forever ongoing spiritualization of the lower realms of this universe is furthering its expansion through our common celebration and loving recognition of our sacred role as living souls, embodied in this physical plane for the sake of bringing it in ever greater resonance with the vibration of Love at the heart of Everything.

We shall never underestimate the power of our Union to bring about swift, near miraculous changes around us. By the very radiance of our presence anchored into the highest realms of Universal Reality, and in conscious connection with our globally united Soul Selves, we foster every other soul's awakening around us, and far, far beyond, radiating the Joy, Love and Bliss that are at the heart of our very own nature. We have gradually been trained, as we were following our collective Golden Path of Light, to become like beacons of Light now suffusing the ethereal realms of this living planetary sphere with endless streams of Love, revealing the path ahead through our illuminating presence, and showing the way through walking our spiritual talk as trailblazers of the New Era of Love now dawning on Earth.If you feel drawn to do so... you may use the following 12 Remembrances Keys provided during the 3 year entraining process that climaxed with the December 21, 2012 Solstice Cosmic Meditation...I Am Love...

I Am Light...

I Am Peace...

I Am Harmony...

I Am Compassion...

I Am Forgiveness...

I Am Kindness...

I Am Mercy...

I Am Healing...

I Am Joy...

I Am Bliss...

I Am Perfection...... intensely feeling what each of those sacred Keys evokes in you... and then fusing them all into the final 'I Am One' key experienced 6 months ago, expressing it forth from the heart of your soul at the apex of this Global Equinox Meditation, at 05:03:57 UT, and allowing for a timeless moment the entire spectrum of Oneness to flow through your whole being and radiate forth in all realms of Creation, for the Highest Good of All As One.Once again, in the Eternal Now,

we shall Breathe as One,

Think as One and


Be One...

* * * * * * *Then, whenever you feel ready to conclude this sacred celebration of our continued Oneness, you may read the following affirmation, aloud or within the sacred sanctuary of your soul, and use it regularly to further anchor into your consciousness this Ancient Reality that you now ever more fully remember.I am a UniverSoul

A crystalline spark of the Infinite One


That exists through all dimensional realms.

I know Who I am


and achieve the Greater Purpose of Love

as One with All That is.

I manifest my Self here and now


in my ever-expanding Creation

as One with this sphere of living Light.

I radiate Love


and forever shine Its Radiance

to and through All That Lives.

I am a UniverSoul


and the sole purpose of my existence

is to BE All That I AM.

So be it and so it is.From Jean Hudon, http://earthrainbownetwork.com