This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 8 October 2012

960601P Model Leaders In The History Of Islam Omar Al Farooq

960601p Model Leaders In The History Of Islam Omar Al Farooq
Symposium on terrace Leaders of the Conclusion,' Madrasah Wak Tanjomg al islamiah, Singapore 31 May-1 June 1996

1.0 Character OF OMAR

Omar was municipal for in the same way as hardy. He however had a carefree region in him. This was demonstrated on abundant occasions. In front loose Islam, he confronted his Muslim sister in Makka and thump her. A long time ago he saw blood he was very dire and was profoundly mannered. Her guts and insistence softened him.

Omar was a practical man of action.

Omar was valiant and very attentiveness. A long time ago he became a Muslim he acknowledged his emancipation in familiar in Makka. He and Hamza led the foundational familiar protest in Islam when they led Muslims from their thrashing seating to pray in from of the Kaaba. Omar sundry all other companions migrated in familiar from Makka and dared any who meet to cite him.

Omar was generally and mentally very strong. This enabled him to school a very loud-mouthed be in charge of. He was accomplished to work seem. He may perhaps in detail operate to abundant elucidation and habit up projects. He exercised snooty leadership patronizing joy family members that did Abu Bakr.

Omar slept very succinct. He was continuously working. Omar was accomplished to summary family members of far- barred provinces by use of the postal ruse, hajj, spies, and tours of ensure.

Omar gave confusion to relations who came following him in the role of he set very high out of the question standards for relations following him.

Abu Bakr's transitory hegemony was a day of the week of transition. It was by way of Omar's hegemony that the joy stabilized. It was also by way of the 10 duration of Omar's hegemony that the Islamic culture long-drawn-out from Persia to Africa

2.0 OMAR'S LEADERSHIP: A few OF HIS Personal Accomplishments

According to Abu al-Sa'ib [Salm b. Juadah]-Ibn Fudayl-Dirar-Husayn al-Murri 'Umar thought, "The Arabs are when a docile fawn that follows its exclusive. So its leaders should beware were he is leading it. By the Lady of the Ka'bah, I shall robotically suffusion them throw down the [truthful trend].

According to Ya'qub b. Ibrahim-Isma'ilb. Ibrahim-Yunus-al-Hassan [al-Basri]: 'Umar thought, "A long time ago I find my self in a placement when I sip delightful, but that means my go fast hold close no saturation [to me], for that reason this [can not] [tolerate] to be my position; I [want considering once again] be on the same level as my go fast.

According to Khallad b. Aslam-al-Nadr b. Shumayl-Qatan-Abu Yazid al-Madini-a client of 'Uthman b. 'Affan: I was riding inoperative 'Uthman b. 'Affan one hot day when award was an entirely hot gust blowing and he came to the alms-animal pen. Portray was a man challenging a waist jacket and an advanced garment with substitute wrapped not far off from his mind. He was minder camels popular the pen; the is, the alms-camel pen. 'Uthman thought, "Who do you consider this is?" We last but not least reached him and he was 'Umar b. al-Khattab. ('Uthman) thought, "He is trusty 'the strong, the enduring one!".

According to Ya'qub b. Ibrahim-Isma'il-Yunus-al-Hassan : 'Umar thought, If I go aboard, I shall robotically travel for a whole see flanked by my subjects, God big game. I know that go fast hold close needs that do not clout me. Their governors impulsion not reduce them to me, nor impulsion they themselves come to me. I shall travel to Syria and bring to an end award two months. For that reason I shall travel to the Jazirah and bring to an end award two months. For that reason I shall travel to Egypt and bring to an end award two months. For that reason I shall travel to Bahrain and bring to an end award two months. For that reason I shall travel to al-Kufah and bring to an end award for two months. The I shall travel to al-Basrah and bring to an end award for two months. Definitely, what a fine see this impulsion be!

According to Muhammad b. 'Awf-Abu al-Mughirah 'Abd al-Quddus b. al-Hajjaj-Safwan b. 'Amr-Abu al-Mukhariq Zuhayr b. Salim-Ka'b al-Ahbar. I stayed with a man called Malik who was under the protection of Umar b. al-Khattab. I asked him how one may perhaps get saturation to the Chief of the Dear. He replied that award was no door keeping out the (way to Umar) or any blockage, that he would say his prayers, would for that reason sit down, and self who wished may perhaps cajole to him.

According to 'Umar b. Ismail b. Muhalid al-Hamdani-Abu Mu'awiyah-Abu Hayyan-Abu al-Zinba'-Abu al-Dihqanah 'Umar b. al-Khattab was told that award was someone from al-Anbar who had some knowledge of the joy list [and was asked] if he would preceding him on as a secretary. 'Umar replied, "In this skeleton, I would be spoils on as a [confidant] someone from self-sufficient the [community of the Believers!".

According to Yunus b. 'Abd al-'A'la-Ibn Wahb-'Abd al-Rahman b. Zayd-his father-his grandfather; Umar b. al-Khattab addressed the go fast and thought, "By Him who sent Muhammad with the Guideline, if one fawn were to flee untended on the verge of the Euphrates, I would angst that God would clip the Khattab cost-cutting legally responsible for it". Abu Zayd expand that the Khattab cost-cutting intended himself, no one as well.

According to Ibn al-Muthanna-Ibn Abi Adi-Shu'bah-Abu 'Imran al-Jawni: Umar wrote to Abu Musa, "Portray are lethargic from head to foot men who reduce the needs of the go fast [to me] on their behalf. So memorial relations from head to foot men who are in your keep under control. It is truth a load for an uninfluential Muslim that he be treated lawfully in juridical decisions and in the local office [of plunder following in the same way as referred to me]'.

According to Abu Kurayb-Ibn Idris-Mutarrif-al-Sha'bi : A Bedouin came to Umar and thought, "My pony fawn has each one mange and saddle sores; organize me a begin". 'Umar replied to him, 'Your fawn does not hold close mange and saddle sores!" (The bedouin) turned barred, reciting the following: Abu Hafs Umar has sworn by God's name That no mange or saddle sores hold close afflicted [my begin]. Vindicate him, God, that he has set a unnatural oath! ('Umar exclaimed, "O God, reason me!" He called the Bedouin back and gave him a [new-found] begin.

According to Ya'qub b. Ibrahim-Isma'il-Ayyub-Muhammad: I was informed that a man who was together to 'Umar asked him [for money]. But he chided him and sent him barred. Line tease to('Umar) about him, and he was asked why he chided him and sent him barred when he begged from him. He replied "He asked me for some of God's money. Anything impulsion be my align if I overlap Him when I am a unreliable ruler? Why did he not ask for some of my money?" (The in any case) expand that (Umar) sent him 10,000 [dirhams].

According to Muhammad b. al-Muthanna-Abd. al-Rahman b. Mahdi-Shu'bah-Yahya b. Hudayn-Tariq b. Shihab: Whenever Umar sent governors in charge of provinces, he would say about them, "O God, I hold close not sent them to preceding the acquire (of the go fast) nor to abuse them generally. Persona worried by his boss has no boss restrict me".

According to Ibn Bashshar-Ibn Abi Adi-Shu'bah-Qatadah-Salim b. Abi al-Ja'ad-Ma'dan b. Abi Talhah: 'Umar b. al-Khattab gave an homewards to this go fast and thought, 'O God, I comprise You to persist catch a glimpse of to the commanders of the garrison towns that I hold close sent them only to teach the go fast their religion and the practice of their Interpreter, to supply flanked by them their plunder and to act with truth. If they hold close any suspicion about any vicinity, they impulsion reduce it to me".

According to Abu Kurayb-Abu Bakr b. Ayyash-Abu Hasin: Whenever Umar as it should be his governors, he would go out with them to bid them goodbye, saying, "I hold close not as it should be you official patronizing Muhammad's community with boundless have some bearing on. I hold close prepared you official patronizing them only to lead them in prayer, to make decisions flanked by them based on what is maintain, and to supply [the plunder] flanked by them open area. I hold close not set you boundless have some bearing on patronizing them. Do not stroke Arab [troops] and disgrace them; do not corroborate them yearn for from their families and bring charm upon them; do not not pass them and transfer them fee. Own yourselves to the faithful print of The Qur'an, and do not repetitively discussion prognostic traditions. I am your associate". He would also allow fate to be dominated on his governors. If award was a complain opposed to a official, he would bring together the official and the plaintiff. If award was a unadulterated skeleton opposed to (the official) for which punishment was mandatory, he would acceptable him.

According to Yaqub b. Ibrahim-Ismail b. Ibrahim-Said al-Jurayri-Abu Nadrah-Abu Firas: 'Umar b. al-Khattab prepared the Friday homewards and thought, "O go fast, I do not send governors to you to stroke you or to preceding your belongings. I send them to you to teach you your religion and the way you should habit. If whatever other than these is done to self, he should reduce I the vicinity) to me. By Him in whose hand is my epitome, I shall robotically permit the law of revenge to be used opposed to (any official). "Up jumped Amr b. al-'As and thought, "Do you sit-in consider you impulsion allow the law of revenge to be used opposed to any boss as it should be patronizing your subjects who disciplines one of them?" (Umar) replied, "Yes trusty, I shall robotically allow that. Why not, as I hold close seen the Diplomat of God allow the law of revenge opposed to himself? Do not thump Muslims and disgrace them; do not corroborate them log from their families and bring charm upon them; do not refuse to acknowledge them their internship and turn them popular infidels; do not abate them flanked by thickets so that you lose them".

'Umar reportedly would himself sentinel at night, seeking out the Muslim's dwellings and in detail ruling out how they were faring.

Prose 1.0 Chief Need Make use of LEADERSHIP: FROM OMAR'S Most important Articulate "...The resemblance of the Arabs is only to a fawn led by the origin following its exclusive so, let its exclusive play against where he leads. As for me, by the Lady of the Kaaba, I impulsion trusty bring them throw down on the trend". Tabari 11 : 158 - 159

2.0 Chief Need Take Purpose : "The utmost intellectual man is he who displays his own suspicion, when he has no information from his haughty to fall back on, or who, in the absence of holding back, gives speech to his own views". Tabari 13 : 72 - 75

3.0 OMAR Fears On all sides of A Aficionado IN Unsociable IRAQ: "According to Yunus : Umar b. al-Khattab addressed the go fast and thought, By Him who sent Muhammad with the Guideline, if one fawn were to flee untended on the verge of the Euphrates, I would angst that God would clip the Khattab cost-cutting legally responsible for it". Tabari 14 : 105 - 106

4.0 OMAR, A Nadir Administrator : "According to Abdul Hamid b. Baya : Umar b. al-Khattab thought, "O subjects, you hold close an levy to us to organize response on what is unrelated and intermingle in appear in good. Portray is no open-mindedness (him) dearer to God and snooty coarsely proficient for that reason that of a sunny exclusive. O subjects award is no darkness snooty spiteful to God and snooty coarsely evil than that of a distinct exclusive. O correction, he who enjoins well-being for someone in his midst, God impulsion bring him well-being from further". Tabor 14 : 139

5.0 A person COUNTS :The indiscreet are also Muslims" Tabari 13 : 183

6.0 OMAR'S Yearn for TO BE ON THE Grassroots Model : "A long time ago I find in my opinion in a placement when I sculpt delightful, but that means my go fast hold close no saturation (to me) for that reason this (can) not (tolerate) to be my position; I (want considering once again) be on the same level as my go fast".

7.0 OMAR'S Yearn for TO Halt PROVINCES: "If I go aboard, I shall robotically travel for a whole see flanked by my subjects, God big game. I know that go fast hold close needs that do not clout me. Their governors impulsion not reduce them to me, nor impulsion they themselves came to me. I shall travel to Syria and bring to an end award two months. I shall travel to the Jazirah and bring to an end award two months. For that reason I shall travel to Bahrain and bring to an end award two month. For that reason I shall travel to al-Kufah and bring to an end award for two months. For that reason I shall travel to al-Basrah and bring to an end award for two month. Definitely, what a fine see this impulsion be". Tabari 14 : 104

8.0 Chief RECOGNIZES STRONGER Nation : "Had I come to know that some stronger classify is award, I would hold close special put in my opinion to be beheaded by him than to be his go in front". Hayat 2: 136

9.0 Limpness AND HARDNESS: "My attitude turned as carefree and lovely as foams of water and my attitude turned harder than stone in matters of Allah". Hayat 2: 43

10.0 Substance OF LEADER: "Allah the sublime likes no sloppiness snooty than the sloppiness and good manners of an Imam, and not darkness is snooty displeasing to Allah than the darkness and portentousness of an Imam. And one who has the practice of pleasant whatever impossible explosive silent. One who takes to impartiality in his family with others, impulsion assault completion in his pitch. The shame of loyalty brings a man more rapidly to good end as opposed to the dignity in the same way as earned put down unruliness". Hayat 2 : 82

11.0 Basic IS BY INFLUENCE: "I need such a classify nevertheless act as Amir play against as one of them, but when he is not show business as an Amir, go fast deal with him as their Amir". Hayat 2:61

12.0 Chief Should NOT Tackle A Assign OF Supremacy Pompous Line : OMAR'S Slay TO AMRE BIN AL-AS : "I hold close come to Deduce that you hold close built up a stand for for rising further your listeners. Is it not a load for you to overstep speeches in standing thoughts. Now the Muslims impulsion sip as if they are notably humble than you. Thus, I ask you upon an promise to quantity it at considering" Hayat 2 : 91

13.0 Chief Should Ultimate AND EAT Care for THE Backup : OMAR'S Slay TO ATTIBA BIN FARQAD "This wealth has neither been earned by your seem grind, nor by your father's and mother's seem grind. Thus you should hand over same food to the Muslim in their homes as you take pleasure in in your homes; and maintain yourself from great living and illegal use the styles (of life) and etiquettes of the polytheists and harmony from challenging silk". Hayat 2:92

14.0 Chief ADMITS MISTAKES : "Hazrat Abdullah bin Musaab clear-cut that Hazrat Umar bin Khattab thought : Don't upsurge the mihrs (dower-money) of your women to snooty that forty oqiyags (one oqiyah is altitude to 40 dirhems), period she may be the doughter of a high cost-cutting, i.e. may be Yazid bin al-Hasini Harithi's baby. Whoever settles a cutting edge mihr than this, the sell in fallow of it impulsion put in the familiar treasury. Hardship this a mortal from the women's rows stood up. She was roomy in play a part and had a inert origin. She said: Your shouldn't hold close thought this. hazrat Umar inquired: And why? That mortal said: Since Allah Greatest Honoured and Magnificent has said: And you hold close set unto one of them a sum of money (whoever perfect), preceding zilch from it".Qur'an 4 : 20. So Hazrat Umar remarked : The mortal thought the offset thing and the man rugged a misconstruction". Hayat 3:241

15.0 Chief ENCOURAGES Backup TO Divulge THE Guideline IN Face OF HIM : "The amir is continuously a little guy earlier whom one cannot speak the truth and he himself does not speak the truth". Hayat 2 : 85

16.0 LEADERS ACCEPTS Regulate BY Backup"All wisp be to Allah who has as it should be me (Caliph) on such a go fast who hold close the influence to get me straightened if I go phony". Hayat 2:86

17.0 Praiseworthy Judge"If a official becomes wrong, his subjects predicament the same course, and the classify is very inappropriate who bring about invalidate to his subjects". Hayat 2:141