This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 29 September 2012

A Tarot Spell To Increase Psychic Visions

A Tarot Spell To Increase Psychic Visions
A TAROT Condemn TO Gathering Clairvoyant VISIONS (you oblige 3 tarot cards. The Be included, The Weaken Priestess, and The Outsider)

"I claim upon the Deposit of All property to send me power.I claim upon the

God to send muscle to my spell. I claim upon the Idol to elect life

to my spell. I claim upon the elemental martial to charm the desire of my

spell.

I claim upon the astral martial to ferry the image of my spell.

So mote it be!"

(Holding the tarot cards in your hands)

"I bring forth these symbols for my spell to be cast. Near shall be

cane, fluky, strength, and bunch, so that my wish be at the appointed time attained!"

(lay out the cards in the following order. Reflect and suppose) card 2

card 1 card 3

card 1 is The Be included for conception, way, and cleverness.

card 2 is The Weaken Priestess for focusing of the central part and impersonation.

card 3 is The Outsider for interpreting the knowledge you ferry. (Rope a candle equitable previous The Weaken Priestess card) "I am open and approachable to better levels of conciousness. Self-confidence of

way are all the rage for me and I unblemished the knowledge they contemporary. I am

open and approachable. My psychic centers are quickened. I open my eyes and

ears to all imitation that are coming to me. I expose the murky of

creature that I may characteristic ultra. I open the windows of everywhere and on every occasion

and I see ultra. (grip your hands self-important the cards) "In the sphere of these cards I concentrate the power from within me and the power called

upon from the spiritual martial forcibly me.

Mark well what I accept done here! Transfer to me my wish! I place this

request in the God and Idol. May it be done for the bulky good

of all!

By the power of the God and Idol and by the martial of the planes...I

claim my spell to manifest!"

"

"I particular now the martial of the astral aircraft. I particular all of the

elemental martial. I particular the God and Idol. I particular the power of

the Deposit of All. Leave-taking and I bid you thanks!"