This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Morbid Angel Nothing Is Not

Morbid Angel Nothing Is Not

How can you leg up that which finds

Manure in your attack?

How can you eradicate that which


Finds flight in your blade?

How can you fetter that which


Embraces the strategies adjacent to it?

You can appropriate energy from not


In My Living, Fasten Is

Fasten Becomes


Fasten is not

In your world, all property return to ME

I'm the Collector of Souls


For they're never past my function

I appropriate of what is and energy of that I motion picture

I'm the Alpha Omega


My Way in Itself, manage

I Am The Continuum


Secular, fault of request

Come means Me what I entertain


My Sprite shan't be in an inferior position

For It Knows no delicacy


I dine on your discomfort

Your heftiness is just that of men


Secular, why do you feel sorry for yourself your flesh so?

In My Living I AM


I Preference

I Compose


In your world all property return to ME

"I recycled this song for meditation in the role of I was working with goetic spirits in '05. In fact, it committed me so a great deal that 'I am, I Preference, I fashion, the saying in this song, became my magic aphorism. This saying, is metaphorical of expression. It is a threefold regulation of the magic continuum as it is called. It relates to the ABZU, the sea of Judgment, or the Exist sea. I seize this definition of this concept is allied to the cuthulu mythos, motionless.

Trey Atzagoth of Ghoulish Guardian angel explains his use of this occult saying:

" I seize that is what we really are - all of us in our spirit. It is a calm and it's energy but the doable to reproduce all property out of action design and wish power and achievement of ones novelty - the touching to act and make property administer. Acquaint with are the steps to make property happen; I am, I wish, I fashion. Fabric are due energy and we make them determined out of action our blessing points."

From: http://www.roughedge.com/features/morbidangel0701.htm

I consume found this regulation very superior in summoning situations. not just is it superior for manifesting a spirit, it is else superior for maintaining function and directing my exchanges with spirits.

Why has it been a powerful regulation for me? In the function of I was well-organized to go native the meaning of each look, happening my consciousness by meditating on their meanings. Later i recycled this (delicate) knowledge as a tool to summon spirits. I AM, I Preference, I Compose.. is a three story regulation that I association to the Core, the Preference, and the Import of the combination of these two property, which Creates magic, or more simply put, Domino effect.

Next to Summoning, this regulation recycled in meditation was upright to me as a way to center in my opinion and to leadership on my objectives. After that this look which became a intone of power for me was superior for banishing as a coordination of asserting stubborn function of Core.

In this symbol i consume illustrative, to the lately, it illustrates this concept. In the center is the triangle of expression, the ability (or, continuum), the Conjurer. To the departed is the self, the consciousness, to the lately is the inner self, the great and the wish, together they reproduce what we know and see conscious detail. The open space represents the physical, the four elements [at the center in the function of Sprite, or Core] In circles this is the Religious, the astral - the realm that is long-ago the physical, the sea of the rock face, the unseen, the ALL. In this regulation the magician is at the center of the fabrication...All of these property, these symbols in the role of they are held on a deeper more spiritual level, are engrossed happening the consciousness of Core.

These symbols are else denouement to the ones that are employed within the goetia - motionless, as symbols they are devoid of secretarial blessing and they entice the most basic and powerful matter delayed this regulation of Suggestion. The symbols are denouement not due for instance of the shapes but of what they entice. In the Goetia, the circle is recycled as a indictment, and buttress, and the triangle manifests and 'traps' a spirit. Whichever argue with the methods of the goetia (as I do) but the symbolism delayed the secretarial references are what is expressive to understand.

Of course this is all due symbolism, my symbolism, that I consume come to understand out of action using a regulation like this. Acquaint with are oodles other models of magic and the fabrication that consume been shaped, inane for you to study and learn from.

Venus Satanas