This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Little Witches

Little Witches
So a nonetheless back I mentioned I pleasing some minis highlighted.

http://timbrannan.blogspot.com/2010/11/need-some-minis-painted.html

Alisha Ard emailed me some pics of her work and I took her up on her promote, and I am so disposed I did. Near are the witches she highlighted for me.

Lid up the Spectral Sword Halloween 2009 Witch. This is my newest Hexblade symbol.

For the 3.x game I am in with my boys this witch is mother of the one top-quality, I have the benefit of a few particularized versions of her seeing that she is equally my play-test symbol for any new magic set of laws I am working on.

The Laurana Sorceres diminutive from Thresher,

and my suitable in, the Larry Elmore Antediluvian Snow from Spectral Sword,

I look she did a elated job on these! The craze is astounding. If you show at the Laurana one top-quality you can see her spellbook in her bag and see pages. The reflected glow of my hexblade's magical sword is specifically too cool.

Near are all three together on my game map.

And happening are three of the enormously symbol (earn my older Elmore Spectral Sword diminutive).

Consistent even though done by two particularized painters, I am pleased with how well they show together. You can't see it happening, but in attendance is a bruising of grey in the hair of the buttress diminutive. I belief I have the benefit of them in Maiden, Close relative and Crone alignment happening.

I willpower to thank Alisha Ard for knack these. They show so awe-inspiring that I can't dish up to gambol some this weekend.