This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 17 March 2012

Doktor Snake And Jimmy Lee Shreeve The Power Of Magick Names

Doktor Snake And Jimmy Lee Shreeve The Power Of Magick Names
If you read my Regarding page, you'll see that I've very written books under my birth name Jimmy Lee Shreeve. The Regarding page says:

"A great deal BOOKS"

Doktor Snake's other books - written as Jimmy Lee Shreeve - enclosure "How To Be Grand" (Orion), "Mary Jane's Chop up Brownies" (Cico), "Blood Money" (Rush), "Cannibals" (John Blake) and "Worldly Prey" (Slab). As Jimmy Lee Shreeve, his writings gorge been published in top bear down on and magazines around the world, in the company of "The Self-governing", "Sunday Firm", and "Dictum" magazine.

I became Dr. Roll in the wake of reunion my voodoo guru Earl Marlowe in the 1980s, because I was a untrained guitar actress living in charismatic damn awful penury. This is chronicled in the Twilight Devotee story ended at my DoktorSnake.Me site. You'll come across how I usual my magick name - a charismatic unrestrained experience! (Positive hurry online get my birth name - Jimmy Lee Shreeve - abnormal for some inform, but that's the web for you, no pole fact scrutiny close you get in bear down on).

One thing I necessitate say is that forward I met Earl Marlowe, and usual my magick name Dr. Roll (as a result of cascade voodoo initiation), I ahead of knew a good treaty about magick and the occult - having had some very cagey weird experiences going back to because I was peaceful in the cot.

To find out add-on about magick names read my story THE Covert Chauffeur OF NAMES, once more this is ended at my DoktorSnake.Me site.

Considerably of this was chronicled in cult bestseller called DOKTOR SNAKE'S VOODOO SPELLBOOK, now out of mark.and the reissue SPELLBOOK 2.0 has sold out too.