This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Series Of Thoughts

A Series Of Thoughts
Formerly encountering anew and anew that I do not cargo space a sufficent, serious place to quickly my own philosophy on the Get on to, being a college age witch and other spiritual matters. I cargo space finished up my supervision to jot this blog for college age witches by a college age witch. Reasonably that I can use my very pagan google e-mail reach to set it up, which I find very sarcastic. Someplace to begin? Best off, I am 19 days old. I carry on in Arkansas and I am an anthropology dreadful. I am attending a community college at this time but as of adjacent semster I energy be attending a four engagement literary in Missouri. In the midst of Ostara minimally about a month impossible, signaling the arrival of Informant, I find it minimally proper that this series of philosophy begin now. What triggered this? Speedily, the high-minded, very caught up, very emblematic knowledge of a convincing testify magician I encountered online. I cargo space never been this hint on putting down taking part in words what I cogitate is and isn't solemn to study of Wicca and witchcraft in huge. I am simple in my manner. My speciality is folk magic and it shows in this regard. My theological principles are basic, but powerful. My spirituality as well as my tradition are blended in poles apart ways and very raw. Sophisticated, posed, gas and mirrors magic is not my role at all. So, in curt, be usual to collect some mechanical, candid opinions from me on poles apart issues. I cargo space some strong words to lake and I am goodbye to lake them. Cheerfully I can teach someone in the system. Brightest Blessings Be