This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 14 August 2011

One Month Down

One Month Down
Accurately, my internet is momentary curb, so I keep in check to go to the library to do any work, which is making my days kinda loopy full of beans, unmoving at smallest those hours in office in the library I do not feign about utilization or smoking. For the greatest part, the smoking cravings keep in check subsided, inn for those stressful moments in the nucleus of the night while I'm working overdue, but to the same degree I haven't been put-on that as far-flung most recently, it's not an pour. I do sometimes get cravings to nosh; but I try to get engrossed in no matter which gifted, in the same way as while I get swept up in an gifted clutter I forget about everything but what I'm put-on.

So a good by-product of this whole get happy thing is that I keep in check been forcing time to let loose some creativity within my day. Living well used up, as I see it. I suffer defeat too far-flung time neglecting my gifted expire, my husband says It's draw up to treatment for me in the same way as I'm ended loose while I allow in person creative indulgences.

The big pour that is stressing me out these days is money & him attainment laid off. I won't get within that anew, but I'm conjoin you all know in this economy how strongly that's going to be-- in particular for civilization with no goods to turn to. We enhancing far-flung occur by the salary, we book an apt rather than own a home, make car payments, etc... so it's going to be gnarled scrounging but thank God for my freelance work in the same way as that, with his severance/unemployment bolster, requirement stretch out us optimistic until he gets unique job... I drive.

So I keep in check been put-on meditations, affirmations, I did cast a spell.... tonight is Imbolc, a Wiccan Sabbat which I merrymaking. I anticipation to do crafts ">Keywords: candle s candle magic color meanings wiccan candle magic candles for magic candle in flames wicca candle magick candle magic love spells candle magic flame meaning enochian oratory

Credit: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com