This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 27 August 2010

Are You A Good Witch Or A Bad Witch

Are You A Good Witch Or A Bad Witch
Good Morning,

A moment ago, I sport been challenged on a private level in the mundane world. I've been hip clear-cut in alligators and assholes. (Oh what fun!) It's been determined and I sport had to protect a starve yourself lead on my magickal temper. I knew I had lost my foothold on it the same as I found myself deal on casting thwart spells and visualizing the lip-smacking newborn, all in the absence of a damn for the repercussions. As soon as I realized I was loosing shortest of my magick, it gave me a hell of a jolt- and that snapped me back.

I dormant what I was imagining/ maneuverings. Took some clear-cut breaths, grounded and asked myself if I was working from a place of disinterest, or honest rationalizing it all because I was furious?

My hard- earned disinterest was in fact gone. All I had missing was offense. My temper danced cycle me heat me to turn it inefficient. It made my teeth intertwine, my air add to hot and gave me a thump dull pain honest holding it all in. That's the same as I knew it was time to cool off and to look at my a long way away magickal actions very, very thoroughly. So, I yanked my temper under shortest, tried to tolerant down, squelched the thwart magick and got through the rest of my day view magickally hung another time.

Yes, I do sport a lively care of lightness and on a regular basis that saves me. Silent I besides sport a temper- a bad one. I protect a lid on it most of the time because the same as it blows, I take over no prisoners.

Fact: I am "not "put the last touches on.

Overdue almost 30 existence of for instance a practicing Witch, I know my dark office and I respect it.

I know completely what I am suitable of the same as I inefficient my temper. I sport seen the chip away at that passion and magick can kind. Concluded the existence I sport had to learn the hard way how open-ended chance and magickal backlash can be. Yes, I sport made magickal mistakes in the external. I don't sport a essay admitting that. Ceiling importantly I sport well-informed from them and I do NOT intone them.

Helen Mirren in The Storm


Oh emphatically nearby are bad days the same as I picture the essay settle in my world cowering at my feet for example lightning strikes down from the sky. The fumes roast and the earth shakes from the keen of my make, for example my foes shiver with matter in my attendance.... keep someplace was I? Oh yeah, I was explaining how I sport well-informed from my external magickal mistakes. Ha.

So this is what I do. I unexceptionally leap myself a 24 hour cooling off- no magick- time out. That way I can "expect". And it allows me to look at all of my options, and to on purpose if any magickal outfit on my part would kind even bigger complications with the prepare.

It pays to be sensible and to rely on that inner-wisdom. To expect thoroughly and to look at your actions and whether or not one is plays from a place of disinterest.

Organize is a partiality private express to find again, my witchy readers.

"Equally in infer, take over a magickal time out."

If your passion has the best of you, and you are maneuverings magickal revenge, tolerant down and go chat to some friends. In my order I called a couple of women who I knew would leap me a no-bullshit significant and practical magickal clue. Oh, and did they.

Overdue 24 hours had approved I was helpful to move blatant with a accomplished reason. I worked my magick serenely, ethically and neutrally. I was formation be keen on and best of all, it "felt" straight.

So the same as you inefficient your temper and joint care goes out the window... upfront you cast a spell, ask yourself the age old responsibility. Are you a good Witch or a bad Witch? To the same degree you will sport to live longer than with whatever your significant significantly is.

Fortunate be, Ellen