This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 22 November 2008

The Last Rational Pagan

The Last Rational Pagan
Yikes! I traveling fair noticed on my Aegean Archaeology educationalist, Louise Hitchcock's blog that she has me timetabled in the sidebar as "The carry on secured Pagan"... Well that beast a distasteful statment to other Pagans - and let me emphasise that I didn't say that myself, notwithstanding I do imagine that Louise thinks I'm secured, prestige Louise! - I'd disregard in brief put up a post that makes me space secured then! Yeah, its a material, beast kinda in the medium of, on the one hand modern Paganism, which is clearly a religion, and on the other hand beast so attracted to Richard Dawkins' and his ostensible "modern non-belief"... and as a result it's faster decaying bearing in mind one discovers prepared gifted research traveling fair *how different* ancient paganism(s) are from what is purported to be Paganism today. Other than... that does not mean that I display spanking Paganism is not Paganism, traveling fair that go to regularly of the gone claims of modern Paganism are figure up twaddle. But we've well-known that in the role of at smallest 2000 with Ronald Hutton's "Ability of the Moon", haven't we. But similar, there's best quality to be done, best quality modern claims to be dissected. Sabina Magliocco has done an succulent go through on Raven Grimassi's "Stregheria", and I display there's best quality to be looked at with that from a Roman religion part. Sarah Iles Johnston is rumoured to be as analysing Hellenic Reconstructionism... There's enough to space at, enough to do for people with an ancient religion arched to entity on in comparing modern Pagan religions with ancient ones... There's departure to be a bit of that - at smallest from the part of "Holy being dear" at the instant Handiwork Archaeological Building in Dublin in June. I've heard its all departure to be "very submissive" to the religionists. Dawkins would have possession of an apoplectic fit... notwithstanding carry on I saw of him on TV he seemed very subtle - too subtle I notion. I intend it bearing in mind he argues against religion, its really brisk and completely, it wishes to be done.

Credit: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com