This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Rap Quarter Calls

Rap Quarter Calls Cover
I face me to the East, an' Akila's there
He's the fresh prince, he's the guardian of air.
Homeboy'll guard us, protect us from the beasts
If anything ugly approaches from the east.

(Akila... KICK IT!)

Facin' to the south, and I got a mighty lion
Leonos is my man, now you know I'm not lyin'.
Comin' to the circle cuz I called upon his name
An' he's going to protect us, he's the guardian of flame.

(Leonos... KICK IT!)

Ormsilvern is the man when I face me to the west
When you want it in the water, he's the one you want the best.
Rise from the sea, come over to me,
And tell the bad guys to f**kin' let us be.

(Ormsilvern... KICK IT!)

I make a right turn, and I'm headed for the North
I'm callin' for the bull; yo, Taurus, come forth!
Just call his name and the man is there,
Holdin' up a circle with fire, water, air.

By the powers of earth, air, fire, and water...

Tags: invocation charms  cleansing ritual  invocation power  call gods  thou mother  call gods  invocation power  invocation hecate  casting magic  pagan books  pentacle pendant  wiccan altar  white magic  system wiccan  side methods afterlife  pagan calendar  left professional spell  spell will ever  wish come true