This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Samhain Halloween Diary 2

Samhain Halloween Diary 2
I've been involvement some added perception to my Samhain celebrations and I go through decided to use a particular element of the ball that I go through not second hand upfront - brand accepted wisdom.

For the Celts, Samhain is the New See and this oftens brings with it a core on new early life. But come to light of this tradition, the while amid Samhain and Yule is memorable a period out of period. In the Wiccan Lumber of Existence, the God dies at Samhain and is reborn at Yule so these months enticement convalescence or stillness.

To be straight it's been a bit of a untamed year for me and the handle 3 months go through been spare hectic so I go through decided that now is dead on the permission time to go through a signal about what has past and how I would adjoining to move pass on in my life.

In order to start creating the permission energies and fizz for this I am splitting some of my flags for the next few weeks. I am going to go with the added traditional yellowish-brown and black colours - yellowish-brown candles for health and prosperity and black candles for depth. But I motion be making my altar above all rough to add fuel to evidence and to help me find the inner wisdom I request to see my way forwards. This motion also be accompanied by some foresight :)

Ok, satisfactory patois about what I'm going to do, I'm off to go and actually do it! I'll be working on some spells improved the next few days so motion post some suggestions later on.

Occupy brain and blessings

Fran xx