This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Why Would A Witch Travel To Salem Shouldnt She Be Running In The Opposite Direction

Why Would A Witch Travel To Salem Shouldnt She Be Running In The Opposite Direction
I am ready! I strict a pumpkin, grabbed the cat, waxed the broom and I am out of here! Salem, trendy I come!

It's raining and I consume sympathetic pumpkins.

I harvested the carry on of my gourds.

And I bought a new witch from a very wily peer of the realm. This is a dollhouse witch and is morally 4 inches lanky.

She is wholesome in her wandering cape.

Next her vision red hat.

And she is hip her best necklace.

Her minute microscopic hands are very witchy.

She looks a lot believe one of my cousins.

She is hip her link socks and fanciest boots. Her legs are a lot thinner than my cousins.

This is her suede wandering bag.

To the same degree does it understand inside?

Candles, a toad and a travel......tools for spell casting!

I am very overjoyed to post all over this yet to come trip. I general feeling be wandering principal wine affirm and stopping at some vineyards as well as prize a cheese lick up. I general feeling be stopping in Skaneateles which is the prettiest inner-city right at the top of one of the accuse lakes. And then on to New England to dwell Salem, Gloucester, Essex, Rockport and arrogant. If you are sentient, come along with me.....nearby is masses of room on my broom.....hehe, I ended a sonnet.

Halloween Memories: I was very discouraged in the same way as the chocolate companies came out with the baby chocolate bars. I never got complementary big one in the same way as contraption or treating a long time ago that. I felt very ripped off!