This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 18 March 2013

Wicca Fellow Wiccans Please Help How Do I Tell If It Curse

Wicca Fellow Wiccans Please Help How Do I Tell If It Curse
Associates ask why I make fun of Wiccans. Merit to the good domestic at Reddit, I now maintain a carry out promoter. This was posted on Yahoo Answers.

"Guy wiccans prickle help, how do I show if it's cursed? A self proclaimed wiccan gave me a necklace, we do not get along so I was subjugated by create when she handed it to me, I am wondering how to show if she did place a curse on it or a charm or spell, I am wiccan but my wiliness lays supplementary in the energy fields and spiritual world, thank you for any answers, Spiritual Be!"

"Overload Background"

"it's beaded, metal beads, i touch uneasy with the energy but I wish to know what her motives were, it's black magick so she'll previous to get it back but I'm unusual to what it's cursed with"

As I read the answers, my to start with consideration was, "Wow, it's like tech underline for Wiccans". So I laughed my ass off.

"You'll maintain to cast "Smell Artifice" or "Account for Artifice" on it. Both are 1st level spells, so it essential be somewhat simple."

"-"

"It was cursed, with charm of general public ignominy, it worked. Withstand the wiccans myspace and she impulse get it back three wallop."

"-"

"It is convinced cursed. In the role of the goblins spectacle up (and they will!), ask your vorpal sword and outing a 20 to overwhelm."

"-"

"Purloin it to a Catholic priest to maintain to "Cleansed" they are like level 70 elites!"

The best rejoin came from the certainty based community.

"What's the dissimilarity involving a "cursed" necklace, and one that isn't? Does it weigh supplementary or less? Does it outlook different? Does its chemical construction change; or can we equate any radiation emanating from it? "

"The reply to all these possessions is, of course, no. Expound is no way to show if something is cursed, what current is no such thing. The necklace is simply a physical attend to. The single-mindedness of "cursing" is directly a belief you hold: that some type may, what of mid resolve, speak magical words, and consequently somehow, your life impulse be detrimentally awkward by wearing it."

We are everywhere! Technorati tags: Wicca, Yahoo Answers, Nutballs, Humor