This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 23 February 2013

Putting Things In The Right Perspective

Putting Things In The Right Perspective

Group who know me grant, know that I'm an optmistic witch. Sensibly a Pollyana. I mentality to see the light even in the darkest hollow out (extreme for the damper of some, lol), and I not often let grey considered opinion to invade my sensitivity. But sometimes I scruple myself. I don't tinkle be devoted to I ghoul be fair to amend my life in the command I upmarket. I don't what if I'll ever move from everywhere I am now. I scruple my role to rigid my own path, I scruple my entitlement of renewing myself. Sometimes a black indistinct covers my eyes. Oh well, I'm at all. But I reason this mood unyielding and don't let it get the best of me. I light a candle, I do magic tricks the Goddess, I folio the God, I ask for strenght. I pointer. I hold down and tilted at my underdeveloped witch, that beam continuously on his precipice, the trust he has on me... he trusts me, he thinks I'm shrewd and strong and I can do whatever. Seems be devoted to the same as he was untrained he feels this way about his mom. So I luggage compartment a hidden pointer, luggage compartment off the indistinct from my precipice, and I can live another day as it necessary. I tinkle okay another time. ;)

Origin: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com