This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 19 January 2012

Call Of Justice To The Dark Goddess

Call Of Justice To The Dark Goddess
Notes needed: blessing oil with error of your blood advance altar darken with pentacle hollow with your blessing/blood parsley smidgen filch red candle. Set up and smidgen altar to the balance out of Goddess altar. Everlastingly work this spell featuring in of your frightened circle as altar of self. Traditional red candle as persona of self in the center of pentagram. I shriek on you, the Overcast Mothers of the Night! Test me and come to me. You who are Hecate, Crone of Magick; you who are Persephone, raped and despoiled; you who are Kali-Ma, the Mother of Knocking down... snare me. Erinyes, black maidens of reprisal. Adsagsona, she who seeks out, I shriek to thee. The estrangement versus me cries out. I take in "by one who escapes decency. Overcast Mothers, I call up you, turn your eyes to this addict and "to decency. "not disguise from your eyes, "be barred for all to see and "wrongful undertakings be certain to all. I ask, Overcast Mother, that you "in the sphere of your realm and work no humanity, as "has not worth it no remorse. Persephone, you take in undergone hurt and off strong. I ask that you protect me in your arms and be the Magick Point toward that reflects "estrangement back. Give me the hardness and inner fortitude to conquered the excessiveness and gloom that is directed towards me. Overcast Mothers I ask that you act, according to the law of three or your own wills as you see fit. I am "I am a priestess of my Goddess. This is my command and these are my words. May this spell not reverse, or place upon me any curse. So mote it be.