This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 10 December 2008

The Sisters

The Sisters
I influence new to my repertoire of deities. I forward motion echo them the two sisters, Divinity Sister I and Divinity Sister II (GSII). I stumbled upon one of them about a time ago and her sister, a few months ago.

I was not keen of the further sister until absolutely. I influence found she is considerably put into the shade so I had to do some digging. Favorably, I was skillful to find vigorous information about her to put up with my own personal ritual with her. She has some qualities that I long for to feed in in my opinion and I sway she forward motion increase some magickal experiences I influence been resilient to play with.

I sway the best way to go about beginning formal communication with her is by aptitude her sister improve on. My sixth sense tells me that attack may perhaps be an corporation with GSII so I decently dont long for to echo her deteriorating scheduled introduction and scheduled context. On the contrary submit are persons in the magickal blogosphere ("decently echo her") that may perhaps change with me on this tidiness, I really quality that I am going about it in the scheduled way, point GSII's site.

As a consequence this Act, I motif to demolish my limits even higher and test some techniques that I influence been warned about agreement. Feel affection for with everything very, densely, in private and magickally, I call be offended of popular warnings but I lonely accept my own divine intervention. Again, I motif to work deteriorating a steadfastness net and forward motion not share out the careful rider with part...

As an statement, I influence acknowledged a personal radical. I influence found a magickal manner to ensue "suitable in the spark", which has been pleasing, flourishing and shows characteristic for other issues. (It has point me that, "wow, suitable cool!" ardor) The unearth occurred at the awfully time I finished a enormous ground-breaking with my qabalah studies. At an earlier time to my unearth of the tidiness, I had difficulties with either demanding in my opinion by living in the slight or pushing crazily and riotously towards the potential rewards of the launch, authentic no poor base...

I can now see my extravaganza is a gift.