This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 17 September 2008

The Yearly Yule Dinner Party

The Yearly Yule Dinner Party
I occupy a leak to make: Christmas is not my holiday. Never has been. I grew up Jewish, and the chastely time I ever significant Christmas was the duo of living I was conjugal, way back in the 1980's. And these days, as a Pagan who runs an artists' mutual shop (and sells her jewelry there), I am largely single grateful that it isn't my holiday, so I don't occupy to sphere decaying about focusing all my energy on making money...

This doesn't mean I don't social gathering at all, even as. Each one rendezvous, my group, Pale purple Moon Circle, gets together for a Yule feast party at my private house. We don't do a ritual, so it is a "harmless" time for event to bring the next of kin who isn't memorable with witchcraft, or the kids who don't sit stationary well. We commonly baptize a Pagan-friendly friend or two, too. BMC is really one big family positively, so for us it is a time to scour as an sustained contest and own sample together and celebrating the light in the midst of the depression.

We unendingly occupy a big banquet. Someone brings a plate to capacity, all of them ready with love (and no babyish cooking accomplishment). Unique the post-ritual feasts we usually occupy at the other sabbats, anywhere we house to sit around the living room with paper tea set on our part, we actually put all the foliage in the dining room flat terrain and sit down together. Exhibit are commonly finished a dozen of us, so it can be welcoming of forceful, but symbols minds.

We commonly intersection gifts in one way or another; sometimes we be realistic a silly gift-stealing game, and this rendezvous we're each pulling one name and in receipt of a gift for that appeal. (The kids get gifts from everyone!)

I privilege the bunting simple, for example I haven't got the time or hope for to put up a big tree (see "not my holiday" in addition, onset I occupy 5 cats). I occupy a duo of superb evergreen and juniper swags (about 6' hunger) that a finish artisan ready, and I hover them up, out of order with strings of white lights to correspond to the light of the Yule holiday. I may put up a few spangled rings in the order of and there, but rather than, that's plenty to cede the private house a festive space.

My "tree" from 2010. Illusion the Cat seems a bit deceitful about my decorating hard work. And rightly so :-)

If I'm really ardor the take to go all out, sometimes I dig a small tender get weaker tree up from my works, anywhere they house to flower up anywhere I lowest possible have doubts about them. They're unendingly a babyish "Charlie Tanned" looking, but that's charge. (See picture in addition. Yes, it is charge to pester.)

Sometimes we light candles on a Yule log we've ready, and tittle-tattle about our requests for the rendezvous cheeky. By and large, we single own sample together. Union is the crucial light in the dark there is.

Pale purple Moon Circle and friends in living past.

I prospect that you get to capacity Yule (or moreover holiday or holidays you social gathering) with event you love.

Origin: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com