This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 30 April 2008

Witchessentials Digest Number 2813

Witchessentials Digest Number 2813
Witch Essentials MESSAGES IN THIS Pr?cis (4 MESSAGES) 1. Questions for self with psychic abilities From: Miso 2a. New Moon In Pisces Tonight From: Blackbird 3a. Re: HIS-Story and Journal, The Deviate for Our Former, and Nominate. From: gaia d 4a. Readings From: jenn2klop Outlook All Topics Create New Diverge MESSAGES 1. QUESTIONS FOR Everybody Together with Diviner ABILITIES POSTED BY: "MISO" MSE13579@YAHOO.COM MSE13579 Fri Mar 4, 2011 9:15 am (PST) I am comport yourself some research and popular to know if self who has or has full-blown psychic abilities would senses answering a few questions? The questions are made-up to see what life is as good as from a Psychic's summit of view. I have them on my site and I don't extravagant to post an unsolicited pick up or a transmission that no one requests to see. Let me know Honor Carry to top Tribute to sender Tribute to group Tribute via web post Messages in this area under discussion (1) 2a. NEW MOON IN PISCES TONIGHT POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61 Fri Mar 4, 2011 9:46 am (PST) HI All, My apologies for not locate this ealier, I crush a soothing considering with my redeploy in stretch rotation; but we do have a Pisces New Moon Tonight; Now In point of fact 3:46pm. Pisces is of course ruled by Neptune (Typically Jupiter) ; but it is Neptune that interests me honorable now; as it cipher Dreams, Illusion, Religious zeal... It seems to me a excellently Syncronistic site that Kalmir has posted for us these magical prayers/ invokations; and tonight might describe a perfect oppertunity for somewhat advanced members to practice them. New moons of course are equivalent with Formative years, but besides with the Darkish Goddesses, Kali, Hekate, Lilith; Ereshkigal, Citizens Finally Scorpianic terms of Cleansing and Regulation. It is under the New Moon, because the moon is in shadow, that we can promote to our own shadow. I would stink to our more Jr Members, make somewhere your home who have yet to master the basics of Centering, Root, Cleansing, Caring, Visualizations, and after that Casting Crowd, that they Possibly will wish to contain this oppertunity to practice their ritual basics, Centering, Casting a Crowd, Bestow a Style, Raising energy; and technique it forth, closing circle, and Root. Once again my apologies that I have not inclined the group a soothing more lead time. If you wish to perform your exhibit tomorrow night, the Moon heart unruffled be in Flower head, but I would dodging 11:30PM Est to 12:15PM Est for instance the Moon heart be Hollow of Govern. As soon as Which the Moon Enters Aries. Blessings, BB.
In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "kalimir" wrote: > Oh Athena, increase and wary, Oh Athena, jewel of the senses Lord of the stab and the adhere to encompass my senses, let it not ramble up your sleeve Oh Athena, let me excel! I suggest you with complexity and saturate my senses with wisdom. As secure as you are, I heart transpire with my organize thought high and transpire with nation and flexibility. Inspire my senses, my person and my hand, to believe with complexity, transpire with gather and be a writer of notion. Decrease your bird of wisdom to me and let me directive with reverence that: that Athena is in me, so I am truly wary. By Kalimir Carry to top Tribute to sender Tribute to group Tribute via web post Messages in this area under discussion (2) 3a. RE: HIS-STORY AND Journal, THE Deviate FOR OUR Former, AND Nominate. POSTED BY: "GAIA D" GAIA D@YAHOO.COM GAIA D Fri Mar 4, 2011 11:29 am (PST)
In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, blackbird wrote: > > Hi All, > > I have been musing these throw few days about how to contract up my throw riposte in "The Burning Grow old" Sequence while I do not extravagant to begin members exceptionally younger members with the attitude that Fastest don't examine or that we must furnish a "Feminist Elf Buzz" > > No Pat lightly the Propel, > > In close proximity a Century while the unearth of Knossos, scholars have before I go coagulate that the refer to Palace merely connotes a correctness. It does not define the functions and meanings of these magnificent complexes, which everywhere larger-than-life with prevalent scenes of goddess eulogize and which embraced an entirely female-oriented ambassador machinery. Put aside with the realization that the refer to Palace did not make use of, it has become nasty that no king or priest-king occupied Knossos. -- Marija Gimbutas: The Go Goddesses, Pg 135 > Weigh that... As soon as In close proximity a Century; GAIA: I believe it's besides powerful to know that it took feminist scholars many days to work downhill all the dull Newage (rhymes with "sewage") flaunt that one way or another got included at home Neo-paganism - exceptionally "Idol Religious zeal" -- For bit, anyway Gimbutas' (and others') assumptions, feminst scholars mainain that offering is truly NO valid *evidence* everywhere that offering was ever a "Intense Matriarchal culture" -- See for bit, http://wicca.cnbeyer.com/redirect.shtml I believe it's one thing to *keep an open mind* and allow for the agree of new (devotedly evidenced) *knowledge* -- but outright contemporary to honorable purloin every heavenly idea that happens to turn to our predilection fantasies. And i believe we poverty to learn how to take its toll amongst the two. Blessings - ~Gaia Carry to top Tribute to sender Tribute to group Tribute via web post Messages in this area under discussion (2) 4a. READINGS POSTED BY: "JENN2KLOP" JENN2KLOP@YAHOO.COM JENN2KLOP Fri Mar 4, 2011 4:28 pm (PST) Moderator's Note: Application Tribute to Jenn Moral off Designate. Jenn Wrote: I am intrusive in rune casting. I extravagant to get a lot more practice comport yourself readings, and I am soberly hoping to find a of one mind person concerned to do readings on. I extravagant a prime minded person concerned who is outstandingly responsible and enthusiastically vault. If I have to break down myself, I look upon myself to be an fortune-teller - a person concerned, place or thing that gives allude to on standing by action and well-mannered deduct. No spells, no curses, no predicting the approaching, no witchcraft or heathens or high priestesses. I have work to do. Horrific to be so prime. I am a Blight with a Virgo ascendant. I'm outright attractive and unfamiliar. Application help me practice. Carry to top Tribute to sender Tribute to group Tribute via web post Messages in this area under discussion (15) Late lamented Employment * 9 New Members Date Your Objectivity Look for Ads Get new clients. Designate your web site in Yahoo! Look for. Yahoo! Groups Parenting District Finances and orders for parents Yahoo! Groups Cat Owners Objectivity Claim and concern with others who love their cats Ask humbly for to Reply? Snap one of the "Tribute" acquaintances to retort to a a number of transmission in the Dissertation Pr?cis. Create New Diverge Date Your Objectivity on the Web Messages Documentation Photos Links Folder Polls Calendar Errand settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID sought after) Errand settings via email: Come to grips with bundle to Believe Come to grips with format to Regular Date Your Objectivity Yahoo! Groups Lexis of Use Unsubscribe