This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Goddess Invocation

Goddess Invocation Image
Goddess Invocation (Long)

I am the Maiden.
The East, The Winds,
The New Moon.
Gentle and Pure
Maiden Bride, Hear me!
I am the Warrior.
The South, The Fire,

The Waxing Moon
Powerful and strong
Warrior Vesta, Hear me!

I am the Mother.
The West, The Sea,
The Full Moon.
Fertile and Loving,
Mother Diana, Hear me!
I am the Crone.
The North, The Earth,
The Waning Moon
Ancient and wise
Crone Morrigan, Hear me!

Goddess Invocation (Short)

BLESSED ONE HEAR MY CHANT,
OPEN ME TO YOUR WONDEROUS LIGHT;
WAKE ME TO YOUR SILVER FLOW,
BE WITH ME IN MY RITE!


Tags: greek olympian gods and goddesses  god and goddess names greek  gods and goddesses names and powers  all of the greek gods and goddesses names  hindu god and goddess  john dee enochian  astral travels  john dee smith  allister crowly  astral travel technique  astral projection hypnosis