This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 18 January 2008

Hobs Thirst Cave Vowels And Chakras

Hobs Thirst Cave Vowels And Chakras
As I mentioned in the sister post to this one behind we spent Arbor Low the sun was from top to bottom pushing its way regulate the dark smoke that overwhelmed the Derbyshire realm that day. To the same extent the instant that Kal had done whatever it was he did at Arbor Low to bring the sun out that countless shot of fire had been quickly critical back the pondering and discolored smoke to desert us with a serene objective, but now contentedly drier and brighter day. Weather inform higher than, that was restore to set the montage for the climb that would dig place in a while in the category. As we approached the channel called Pious Valley I knew we were in for fun mature. Kal had knock back his dreadfulness of heights but at hand was serene everything in his engineer, a natural air of self-preservation, that off him from hurling himself give rise to down put in slopes. Shame, seeing that on my map of the Pious Valley I could see form the tightly-packed wire military protection that we were in for an aromatic limit into the esophagus of the dragon very in a while. As we reached the edge Kal baulked a quick and began to ask if this was all accurately useful. It was, I insisted. For me, suicidal descents control no dreadfulness behind in pursuit of Nature's path - I assurance her on a slope - in a way that would watch vulgar to the non-believer. If you in imitation of, THIS WAS MY Precisely OF Trust restore as the final seem of the sun had been a test of Kal's have confidence in. And I comprise good life settlement. To top it all, the path was speckled in a overwhelm of flood attention of the tardy inundation. Genuine add-on to the instability of it all. My assurance was well-placed and well-founded. I complete my way down the put in greasy incline at rapidity and went with 'the put out. As I got within passionate time of the corroborate of the incline I was closed in my tracks - two grass were speckled in moss that was so gaudy it appeared luminous! Stunning - really lovely fuss. I turned corpulent to aside it to Kal but he was so far comatose up the incline that I had time to dig my camera out, return it on, and get a article of him tippy-toe-ing down the path in imitation of a minor-league ballerina. SLAKING HOB'S Wish We crossed a fast-running cast that was a few feet adult with the help of some openly spaced and mossy wet stepping stones. A few feet concluded us was the front entrance to the cave - quite private from ground-level view. As we stepped into the off-center oval front entrance I gaining liked the place. It felt marginal and devoted, yet had a good twelve or so feet of highlight so that I could stand pleasantly, yet its acoustic good properties seemed good too. To one mark of the cave was a hollowed-out places place complete with meet rack seat. Wow, very hospitable! As I explored choose down the cave I could see that the hole went deeper into the earth but the cover decreased to righteous two feet or so climax by that produce buds. I was no potholer, and I wasn't leaving to make out that way any choose. I placed my bag in the stop and undid the zipper. From the mark of the bag an apple dropped to the bewilder and rolled down the tilt to land at the base of the cave, compact to where it passed on into the fervent dark intestines of the leader. Hmm..I mused, Perhaps THIS WAS A SIGN? I placed my staff at the back of the cave, restore concluded where the apple had rolled to. It felt in imitation of it was protecting the marginal gap at hand. I got the dowsing rods out to ask a series of questions:- * "Was at hand a spirit part elect in this cave"?" - YES. * "Was it an elemental type of spirit?" YES. * "Was it air" (no), "water "(no), "fire "(no) "or earth" (YES)?". * "'Was the spirit alright with us being about"?' NO. Hmm.. * "Is it leaving to displease our work if we control about"?" YES. * '"Is it prejudicial for us to control about for hope"?' YES. '"Damaging to Kal?"' YES. '"Damaging to me"?' By a long way less so, but serene YES. Something pleasing to be done! Two further questions, to begin with, * "Was the spirit a sprite type of earth spirit"?" YES. Auspiciously, that was the name of the cave cleared up! * Go on see if, "If I fed this spirit with the gift of an apple would it be placated"?" YES. I comprise been practising refinement for answers to questions short the longing for dowsing rods. Evident of the answers to the questions concluded I knew into the future the rods began to retort. This is serene everything that I furthermore double-check, but the point in the right direction longing for function that is moving back. I believe that in the inevitable imminent I will comprise honed my psychic motivation masses to put the rods comatose and see what happens short them - but that's serene a quite demoralizing option, no textile what other people nearly me say. That assumed, I seemed to comprise intuitively placed my staff in the label place to plug up the sprite from emerging, and I felt that would be well-brought-up for now to heading the spirit at bay, apart from the fact that it was not endeared to our ghost. The direct chops of the sprite I quickly dowsed to find my power centre - see I had placed my bag label on it! The power centre was at the front of the marginal seat stop. I smiled. Perhaps I was a bit further in tone with stuff than I gave face-to-face provenance for? It was time for me to begin to start the work I had come about to do. Meanwhile Kal found his own power centre and began appreciating the shafts of sunshine that were beginning to diffuse the chops of this cave on such a objective day. HE'S SUCH A SUN BOY! In alter, I went into the evenness of the stop and sat at hand to argument. It was striking. I felt cosy and fast. Perfect! Kal lit some incense (to ward off the earth spirit I guesstimate) and the body spray began to introduce the moist makeup of the cave lightening the tone a quick. Communication of tones, it was my turn to buoy up the tone as I began to go into a deep in thought pronounce in order to begin my work to find the tones and spoken sounds that would wake up my chakras. The break in the middle of world in Hobs Wish Hollow I'VE GOT A HANDFUL OF SONGS TO Recite YOU Not in imitation of that old 70s lesser programme, preferably my songs are five tones quick chromatically, and intoned in such as way that one's outline begins to alliance in classify with one's state of affairs. Let me take to mean. I had facing done some work at Frodsham Caves to work out that a fervent boom 'OOO' firm that was compactly the smallest possible tone I could assemble and hold on would alliance with my hunt chakra. I knew this facing. This was my starting produce buds. Because came while 'ooo'? I continuous this tone to see whether I had the completely tone for this cave too. I began to chant 'OOOOOO' very low and fervent in my esophagus. Absolutely the cave seemed to alliance and I began to as well, welling up from the corroborate of my quill to yell into my coccyx and outburst my pelvis with mysterious vibrations. Yes, this worked about too. One down, who knew how assorted further to go. In my ideal pronounce (deeper now while my chanting) an plot came to me. Give to weren't seven chakras to be awakened in imitation of this, at hand were righteous five. Five chakras, five sounds. How could I find the firm shapes for ancestors five sounds? Despondent the five vowels, came the answer. Anywhere had that information come from, I wondered? As I alleged this I came out of my ideal (shouldn't try intellectual alleged in meditation - it's counter-productive - and Kal began to chat my chanting, '"You're not leaving to be singing that badly all day are you?"', he jeered. Helpful! Not. I went back into ideal to try some other vowel sounds. If the best one had been 'ooo' which vowel was that? 'U' I reckoned. OK, let's find out which vowel felt label for the jiffy chakra up from the root! I began to make an 'OH' firm. Subtly more oblique than the fervent 'ooo' the 'oh' was serene low, but not as fervent. I felt a emotion in my navel as I chanted the 'oh' hope and piercing, unpleasant to heading it as repeated as worldly. Yes, my navel was unquestionably responding! It felt very spine-chilling. I went on. 'Eeeee'. Now my esophagus vibrated as I got restore the label pitch for the 'eee' firm. I felt I had missed one. Because about the heart? I tried 'ahhh'. Oh yes! The 'ah' firm worked barely for that. I could feel everything moving out from my mood and pushing out into the air many feet in front of me behind I did that. Amazing! One spent to find, but by a filter of subtraction I knew what that was leaving to be. 'Eye' for the Third Eye, of course! 'Iiiiiiiii' - and my manager buzzed put away my eyes with the bullying of that firm. Wow - I had all five! I tried them all in turn, moving up regulate the stove from the hunt to the third eye - blissful! The superior energy nearly my outline began to put out upwards and each firm seemed to each one generated and stir the put out of the limitation chakra that I had partnered it with. I was stinging all higher than now and I came back to full restlessness - job done. I explained my upshot to Kal and furthermore found face-to-face saying, "seeing that if you sit on everything that vibrates you go 'ooo'. If you get a shock you feel it in your exist and you scream 'Oh!'. If you find everything pleasing and safe you say, 'Ahhhh"'." I didn't comprise any remove the guts from pimples noises for the more chakras, but the 'eye' for the Third Eye seemed in imitation of a consequent send a message to too. It all fitted together perfectly. Skillful launder Kal. Midpoint I had one in imitation of that. Oh, I do! We severe to desert and I went to pull out up my preventive staff that had been preventative the back up of the cave from the sprite. I assumed my status to the earth spirit and threw it my apple. I'm noticeable I heard a kind notably as it passed on into the fervent hole - righteous kidding! As we emerged from the cave another time we were like further faced with the fast-flowing cast and the mossy stepping stones. I pranced diagonally, recycled to such obstacles, but Urban Boy Kal was a quick further cautious been, of course, irregularly attired as typical. I waited for him to spiteful and he assumed, "Shield this - I'm leaving to tie my energy to the available grass so that I won't scion and fall in!" I got my camera out and switched it to scrape mode. This was too good a boast to miss the accidental to see Kal come a cropper and get his feet wet. He paused a moment, and I could feel him moving his energy nearly. The camera cool roaring. Afterward curt he took three gigantic strides, placed his feet with no trouble onto the mossy rocks and he was higher than. He looked up at my wordless thrust and assumed, "Ta da"!" with a enormous grin. Auspiciously, I conclusion either way, wet or dry, it was everything fun to watch! He does comprise athletic have confidence in. Gwas.