This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 19 January 2006

Four Elements Invocations

Four Elements Invocations Cover
The old Gods are walking tonight-
I feel the wind of their passing,
I feel the ripples of their crossing,
I feel the tremors of their tread,
In the fire's heart I see them dance.

Mother Goddess,
Father God-
Caress me with your Airs,
Cleanse me with your Waters,
Nourish me with your Earth,
Forge me with your Fire.

Your child I am-
to You I aspire.
Be welcome here, guard and hallow
this, my sacred space.


Tags: invocation aphrodite  invocations when  meditational quarter  invocation artemis  invocation frigg  orphic goddess  invocation moon  confession invocation horus  wicca witch  secret magic  other seven methods  everyday moon spells  do voodoo  magic  love magick  white spells  french telling cards  confessing under torture  french fortune cards