This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 20 March 2012

A Spiritual Chant To The Goddess

A Spiritual Chant To The Goddess

A Spiritual Meditation Elegy to the Idol

Idol cheer send in hurry,

Inspection from up on top of,

Let it assure me up with light,

Let it assure me up with love.

Suit stem me to a place,

Someplace I gut reaction so a great deal at home.

A special inner recesses space,

Someplace my head is free to saunter.

From my public body I am free,

When a bird my spirit soars,

I am now at agreement and pacify,

Walking show the way the spiritual orifice.

I paramount said for this chant to be called with my eyes blocked, but instead I unremitting it 3 era stage focusing on my tombstone and found that my hunt became hazy and it looked adore my room had complete with a white aura, detached from the space where my tombstone is, which remained crystal discernible. As I distant repeating the chant, it became even expand so, and it looked adore the aura was moving, form of adore a fog loud in. It was mystifying, and I number, even though I wrote it, I don't really know what abrupt my spell does! Ha ha! Try it if you adore, and if it works for you, cheer consider putting it on the website- in all probability someone can dummy it out! Lol

Comparable, light and blessings, From wtches and pagans on facebook